Secure Background is a licensed National Web Check vendor and an authorized vendor of the Ohio Attorney General. Biometric fingerprinting is available from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation (Ohio BCI).
We specialize in fingerprinting and provide professional and dependable Ohio BCI background check services.
Our mobile fingerprinting services unit also allows you to use our services from anywhere in the state of Ohio.
Who We Are
Secure Background Fingerprinting is a certified organization that supplies clients throughout Ohio with fast and accurate Ohio BCI and FBI background check services via electronic fingerprinting. Our mobile screening services can even travel to your house or business for fingerprinting, which could save you time and other hassles.
Your Safety Is Important to us
Secure Background is committed to assisting families and businesses in their efforts to safeguard themselves. We use electronic fingerprinting to execute Ohio BCI background checks in a rapid, easy, and secure manner.
For many occupations, background checks are mandated by law. Part-time employees and volunteers are also included. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding whether your industry or profession requires background checks.
Get your records today to save time, money, and stay on the right side of the law. It all starts with making an appointment for Ohio BCI background check services with us online or calling our office.
What you get from our services
- Flexibility in accordance with your schedule
- The process is computerized, so there is no need for ink or paper.
- Competitive rates
- Limited physical contact in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines
- Discounted group pricing
- Single point of contact for all background check needs
- Personalized service for both individuals and organizations
- Quick, easy, private, secure online scheduling
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX,Discover, Venmo, CashApp, Money Order
An Increased Need for Safety
Over the last decade, there has a been a rise in privacy laws and an increase in security measures in all 50 states. As a result, many businesses and organizations are implementing employment background checks.
In many industries it has always been a requirement for employees to pass some sort of background check including fingerprinting and drug screening tests. However, due to changes in Ohio law, many additional sectors and professions are now required to use the new security measures.
What do I need to bring with me?
You need to bring a photo ID that includes your date of birth, current address, and the name and address of the employer to whom the results will be sent. The agency or business requesting that you have your fingerprints taken should provide you with a fingerprint card if one is needed.
FBI/BCI Reason Code Requirement
FBI and BCI WebChecks have a specific reason code, a series of numbers and / or letters that define the reason you are being fingerprinted. Separate reason codes for the FBI and BCI are required for all National WebCheck fingerprinting. Please refer to the person or organization requesting the fingerprints for the code you need. Secure Background Personnel cannot assist you in finding the correct code.
How much does it cost? In-Office fees are below. Mobile Fees may vary due to distance.
$40 .00 for electronic fingerprint transmission to the state of Ohio
$40.00 for electronic fingerprint transmission to the FBI
$ 75.00 for electronic fingerprint transmission to both the state of Ohio and the FBI
- Fees are payable by Cash, all major credit cards (Visa,MasterCard etc.), CashApp, Venmo, money order. Note: cheques are NOT accepted.
- If you fail to be present at your Ohio BCI background check appointment, you automatically forfeit your slot as well as payment.
- In rare circumstances, some fingerprints are rejected or labeled as unusable. In such cases, we will redo the fingerprints for free if you book an appointment within 30 days of your last appointment.
- Note that you must produce the documents of the original appointment as well as the receipt of the rejected fingerprint message.